Advanced Technology Institute (ATI) is a privately-held student centered career institution offering Associate Degree, Diploma, and Certification in Automotive Technology, Diesel/Heavy Vehicle Technology, HVAC Technology, Maritime Welding Technology and Tractor Trailer Driving. ATI’s main campus is located in Virginia Beach, Virginia recruiting students from Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina, and New England. For over 37 years ATI has been helping students acquire the skills they need to achieve their goals through a hands-on learning environment and helping organizations satisfy their needs by providing qualified graduates for employment. Growth at our campuses creates the need for dynamic, caring professionals who are dedicated to making a difference in people's lives. Visit us at www.auto.edu.
ATI instructors are responsible for delivering quality, student-centered, hands-on, active instruction in order to prepare our students for success.
• Provide practical hands-on instruction to create an engaging learning environment.
• Employ instructional technology and active learning approaches in order to enhance the learning experience and achieve learning outcomes.
• Evaluate student academic performance using a variety of assessments and techniques.
• Participate in scheduled ATI activities.
• Stay current in subject matter through professional development.
• All other duties assigned.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• 5 or more years of recent work experience in the automotive repair industry.
• ASE Certification.
• Ability to create and maintain relationships.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to work with adult learners from diverse backgrounds.
• Ability to organize and prioritize work flow.
• Ability to meet deadlines.
• Ability to work independently.
What does Advanced Technology Institute (ATI) have to offer?
• A focus on students and academic excellence
• Small class sizes
• Professional work environment
• Talented and committed co-workers
• An adult-focused accelerated schedule
• An opportunity to make a difference while expanding your knowledge, skills and professional network
• Competitive compensation & benefits plan
Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/Disability/Vet.